Why can't a person that has had a violent conviction served his time,now is working with a temp service get a second chance?

Asked over 1 year ago - Indianapolis, IN

Maybe this person was convictec of a crime that he didn't do and was unable to prove that he did not commit the crime. Some people have been convicted for crimes they did commit. I feel that some that have shown that they want a normal life should be able to get a second chance in life.

1. Daniel Nelson Deasy

2

Answered . This isn't really a legal question.

Good luck to you.

2. James Regan

Pro

1

Answered . There is no confidentiality online. Volunteering to answer this question does not create an attorney-client relationship. The accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The likelihood of a positive outcome- exoneration or a mitigated sentence- is increased with the help of an experienced criminal litigator. Seek out an experienced criminal litigator for a free consultation. If you cannot find one on Avvo, search at the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL.org) Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. NACDL local members: http://tinyurl.com/8ru8wtv

Educational purposes answer. | FACDL.org | NACDL.org | Defendme.net | twitter.com/JReganLLM | Non-privileged answer.