Why can't a person that has had a violent conviction served his time,now is working with a temp service get a second chance?

Indianapolis, IN |
Filed under: Violent crime

Maybe this person was convictec of a crime that he didn't do and was unable to prove that he did not commit the crime. Some people have been convicted for crimes they did commit. I feel that some that have shown that they want a normal life should be able to get a second chance in life.

This isn't really a legal question.

Good luck to you.

In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.

There is no confidentiality online. Volunteering to answer this question does not create an attorney-client relationship. The accused is presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. The likelihood of a positive outcome- exoneration or a mitigated sentence- is increased with the help of an experienced criminal litigator. Seek out an experienced criminal litigator for a free consultation. If you cannot find one on Avvo, search at the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers ( Speak to several attorneys and hire the one that makes you feel confident and comfortable. NACDL local members:

Educational purposes answer. | | | | | Non-privileged answer.

Violent crime topics

Recommended articles about Violent crime