Why can t I get my record sealed if I have a sentence of a order withholding adjudication and five years of probation

Asked almost 2 years ago - Hollywood, FL

which has been done

1. David P. Gilbert

Pro

1

Answered . Without knowing more about the charge you are speaking of and whether or not you have prior convictions or unresolved charges, it would be difficult to answer this questions for you, but you can check the reasons for denials at the link below.

2. Stewart Valencia

Answered . Your question is not clear, but I'll do the best that I can with what I think you mean. If you are currently on probation, for five years, you are not eligible to seal your case until your probation is successfully terminated. While on probation, your case is technically still open. Once terminated successfully, and or terminated early with no violations or revocations, and your charge is not one of the enumerated exceptions under the statute, you will be eligible to seal your record, assuming you have no prior convictions. Good luck.

3. Christina Maria Soberon-Llort

Answered . As Mr. Gilbert stated, it is difficult to answer your question without more information. Is your probation term over? What were you sentenced for? Have you ever had something else expunged or sealed?