Why a mother can't have access to his son at the Western State Hospital? What are my rights?

Olympia, WA |
Filed under: Family law

He is an adult but with mental problems...After been in jail for 10 months the charges were dismissed for incompetency before trial. Now admitted in the Hospital with phone calls restrictions. I haven't any access to speak with him. Its healthy for him to be isolate from the relatives?

1. You should re-post this on the mental health forum.

This AVVO Answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the attorney responding, and no attorney-client confidentiality. The law changes frequently, and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information provided in this Answer is general in nature and may not apply to the factual circumstances described in your question. The applicable law and the appropriate answer may be different in the State or States where the relevant facts occurred. For a definitive answer you should seek legal advice from an attorney who (1) is licensed to practice in the state which has jurisdiction; (2) has experience in the area of law you are asking about, and (3) has been retained as your attorney for representation or consultation. Your question and the attorney’s answer may be used for promotional or educational purposes