Skip to main content

Whom to send a hardship letter for prison inmate to.

Chickamauga, GA |
Filed under: Criminal defense

I have a family member that is being held in a prison 7hrs from his and his families hometown. I was told that the inmates grandmother could write a hardship letter and get medical records stating why she was unable to travel. Possibly having them move him closer to home.
Who does she send it to once it is written?

Attorney Answers 1


Try this contact information.

Georgia Dept. of Corrections
Inmate Info & Records:

Office of Public Affairs: 404-656-9772

Georgia Board of Pardons and Parole

Office of the Ombudsman and Family Advocacy
Phone: 404-657-7588

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics