Who was the first juvenile tried as an adult?

Shirley, NY |

Hello. I'm writing my term paper on juvenile justice. I need to know who was the first juvenile charged as an adult during or after 1899. Or even the name of the court case would be helpful. I'm not willing to pay any money for an answer. I'm 17 years old trying to do my homework. I would ask my two cousins who are lawyers but they're at a funeral. I would appreciate if you could help. Thank you.

1. This site is not for homework. Do some legal research. Try the library or a Google search for starters.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. Google.com

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
    Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
    Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
    1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
    Garden City, NY 11530
    516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
    Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

3. Good luck with your homework. Try the library, google, your textbook or ask your professor. Good luck in school and doing your Own research.

If this answer is helpful, then please mark the helpful button. If this is the best answer, then please indicate it. Thanks. For further information you should see an attorney and discuss the matter completely. If you are in the New York City area, then you can reach me during normal business hours at 718 329 9500 or www.mynewyorkcitylawyer.com.

4. Wow, you not only want experienced attorneys who dedicate their free time to help strangers with real life issues possibly impacting their liberty interests to waste their time to "help" you with your homework, you"re not even willing to pay for the help. Try calling the public defenders office.