Who should really be accused of a hate crime.

Asked over 2 years ago - Milwaukee, WI

My neighbor and six of his mexican friends/family members beat my husband up and they are trying to charge us with a hate crime because the neighbors girlfriend was pushed down by my husband and she is alleging racial slurs from past summer and earlier. this all stemmed from them coming on our property and my husband telling them to leave.

1. Donald Solomon Nathan

1

Answered . This sounds more like a matter for a Criminal Defense specialist than a personal injury lawyer. If you want to pursue a civil case, you probably have a right to do so. Hire a lawyer and have him sue these bullies for civil battery. It will cost money, but when judgment is taken, it is sure to back them off to have their wages garnished. I know a good firm in Milwaukee that refers cases to me in Illinois. They are on the 3700 block of Wisconsin Avenue: Weigel, Carlson, Blau & Clemens - 414-342-1000. Ask for Dave Blau.

In the meantime, go to the police and report what's happening. See the local District Attorney and make a complaint.

Good luck if you don't.

Donald Nathan
    www.donaldnathanlaw.com
    630-758-1500

2. John Gus Zgourides

Answered . Has your husband pressed charges?