Who should I hire to sue a car manufacturer that gave no notice of a dangerous product defect, resulting in an accident?

Issaquah, WA |

The defective part (driver side mirror) had been recalled and we were not told. This led to an accident that did not cause any personal injury; only financial and emotional damage.

Auto defect claims are very specialized products liability actions which require different things that the typical personal injury action. It is often takes a tremendous amount of resources to prosecute that type of claim.

There are only a few attorneys in our area that I would consider competent to handle those claims. Happy to pass their names along if you want them. Feel free to email me and I will send you their contact information: steve@pearsonlawfirm.com

This response does not constitute representation or the formation of the attorney/client relationship.

2. A select few attorneys handle these cases. Do a google search for one in your area. Best of luck.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

3. Emotional damage may not be a bodily injury but it is a personal injury that you may collect damages for.. Talk with products liability lawyer.

This answer is for general purposes only and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

4. Luckily, one of the above lawyers has given you a good contact

5. You sound understandably upset. However, no product defect attorney would take your case. These cases are extremely expensive and time consuming. I have handled them, and they typically cost a minimum of $100 to 200,000 minimum in expenses. This is because car manufacturers have armies of lawyers and experts who will fight these claims. Unless a person has been killed or catastrophically injured, we cannot afford to fight these battles.