Who offers pro bono services in high point, nc

Asked about 1 year ago - High Point, NC

Case overview
Name
[redacted]

Violation location
High Point, NC

Case number
Not provided

Court date
7/1/2013

Court name
Lynatta Henry

Case description
I have No criminal record. two criminal case pending as of now, i went to jail for under false accusations i have two court dates , live in miami, in nc until court dates, was served with a warrant which did not contain my name nor a victim name. police stated that i reported a false claim which the information i provided was not false i called non emergency line only i used an alias name due to i didn't want the person to destroy my property shes living in. She always put out a b50 on me which i was unaware of, I moved to miami, i came to nc collect rent money that is due to me and she called the law and pursued on the stalking char

1. Stephen F Wallace

Answered . Do you have to defend a 50B as one of the charges? Are you out on bail/bond? Ms. Lynch does not appear on any AOC calendar. IS there another name?