Who is the owner or management of Walmart vision center in Roseville off Gratiot and 12 mile road

Roseville, MI |

in Roseville off Gratiot and 12 mile ..My husband and I were given glasses we are not able to use. The ladies that work there just told us this kind of thing happens. That we should forgive and forget. The insurance paid them plenty and my husband paid $295.00 for glasses that are setting in a drawer now. He' wants to know what we should do.

1. Call the Walmart store and ask for the manager of the store..and ask! If he/she does not give you the information .. get new glasses and sue them for the cost.

Please note that I answered this question with general knowlege of the law and with limited disclosure from you, my answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and I cannot be held responsible for how you, the asker, use the information provided. If you want to contact me directly and retain my services you may through my listing on this site or at 248-901-0750 or james@weineresq.com.