Who is Simon Turkel, esq.?

Carteret, NJ |

I came across his card and am in need of an attorneyz. I tried googling but didn't get much info.

No idea.

2. Click this link http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/10007-ny-simon-turkel-960645.html

DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State where this charge is filed. I am an attorney licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey. Consult a local attorney if your case arises outside the State of New Jersey. If you found this answer to be HELPFUL then you can vote that this answer was helpful. If you found this answer to be the BEST ANSWER of all those presented, then you can vote that this answer was the best answer presented. Also, please be advised that any response to any comments made by the asker do not create an attonrey client relationship.

3. The first legal question I have seen posted that did not elicit a "you must see an attorney" response.

My disclaimer is simply that Avvo already has an adequate disclaimer.