Who is responsible when my child was bullied at school while a teacher stood by an did nothing?

Asked over 1 year ago - Shreveport, LA

At the beginning of class my child was harassed, then it was uplifted to face-book. The principle didn't do a complete investigating,an the superintendent was notified which got the teacher suspended and several other students, now my child is an honor student, and the video completely showed that my child was innocent, and the teacher should have hit the panic button as soon as this repeat bully started cursing and getting in her face, Now she's all black and blue.

1. Veleka Eskinde

Answered . The school board in your child's school district. In addition, the parent's of the child who bullied you may also be cast held accountable for the injuries your child suffered at the hands of their child.