Who is liable to reimburse me if my tire blow out due to a metal water utility cover being left open on a state highway?

Parsippany, NJ |

I was driving on State Highway 202 in Princeton, NJ when my car hit the metal water utility cover that had been left open and caused my tire to blow out. A police report was made and I had to replace the tire. Who is liable to reimburse me?

1. No one is going to reimburse you for the tire. Sorry.

2. You must find out which legal entity is in charge of maintaining the the metal water utility cover and file a complaint with either the State, The County or the local city. You should make sure to include the name of the water utility company as well in your pleading. There are very short statues of limitations in these types of claims, so you must act quick. Best of luck.

This answer is provided by California Accident Attorney Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., 510-206-4492. Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. Abogado de Lesiones de Accidentes de Autos, provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. Oakland Abogado Accidentes Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Accidentes de carros, Abogado de accidentes de Peatones, practices in Antioch, Berkeley, Concord, Oakland, Hayward, Martinez, Newark, Richmond, San Francisco and San Rafael. El abogado de lesiones y heridos en accidentes de autos, is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos, Abogado de Lesiones Personales, Abogado de Heridos en Accidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Abogado de Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, Abogado de Accidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.

3. Unfortunately, it doesn't appear anybody will be reimbursing you.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

4. Sorry to say but not worth the time to even attempt reimbursement

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

5. Nobody, but you can buy a Powerball ticket

6. A genie in a bottle maybe?