Who is considered the best criminal attorney in Fayette GA . . . Please refer me to a great lawyer

Asked over 1 year ago - Fayetteville, GA

I have 19 counts of felony and a drug charge

1. Darrell Brinnett Reynolds Sr.

4

Answered . Call me, I handle cases in Fayette County. I can help.

Darrell B. Reynolds, Sr.
    Attorney and Counselor at Law
    drey1954@cs.com
    404-636-6616

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - William Shakespeare

NOTICE – 1) This email does not create an attorney/client relationship. In order to create an attorney/client relationship with this office it is necessary to enter into a written contract agreed to by both parties. 2) This email is intended only for the person(s) listed in the To: and CC: lines. It is not intended for anyone else and any reliance upon this email by other parties is at their own peril. 3) This e-mail, and all attachments transmitted with it, may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged information that is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity(ies) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, then you are not authorized to read, distribute, copy, or otherwise use any or all portions of this e-mail or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or by telephone at 1-404-636-6616, and delete all copies of this e-mail. Thank you.

2. Fareesh S. Sarangi

Pro

4

Answered . There's no such thing as "the best" lawyer. Many attorneys have built very good reputations on different types of cases (DUIs, drug cases, sex crimes, etc.). In addition to the local bar association, look here on Avvo as well as ask around the area. Good luck

3. Scott Andrew Kent

5

Answered . I'm sure Mr. Reynolds is qualified, but if you need to search further, try contacting the county bar association. They can usually give a good referral for many types of cases.

Answers posted here are suggestions only, and are not intended to replace advice given by an attorney that you hire.
  4. Zebulon Kelly Chandler

3

Answered . My partner Walker Chandler is a very qualified Criminal Defense and Personal Injury attorney who has defended many high profile drug cases, in Fayette, Spalding, Coweta, and other area counties. He lives in Peachtree City. Call our firm if you would like to meet with him.

Zeb Chandler
    Chandler and Chandler Law Group.
    chandlerandchandlerlaw.com
    404-920-4051

5. Adam Ethan Younker

Answered . Those are very serious charges, and Fayette County is notorious among defense lawyers for it's high sentencing and tough judges. I was a public defender in Fayette for two years prior to leaving to join Ricky W. Morris Jr.'s firm. We have had success in Fayette, and have a knowledgeable and professional working relationship with the prosecutors and judges. Fayette often has "unwritten" sentencing policies that are important to be aware of (burglary is a 3 year to serve minimum, even on a first offense; drug sale cases always require incarceration). We offer a free consultation.

We consider ourselves to be the best criminal attorneys in Fayette, but there are plenty of good names that are very local: Tommy Ison, Tom Cook, Rhonda Kreuziger, just to name a few.