Who is Broker insurance , life , health can be pay for for prostituituion ?be a regular client to the prostitute?

La Jolla, CA |

a broker life health insurance have being paying to be with prostitute , he can loose his license if this is come out ?

You should also be concerned about possible allegations of blackmail or extortion if threats to keep quiet we're made to the broker.

But it's likely if it did come out, he could lose his license.

2. Possible under § 490 Business & Professions Code, but not expected unless there is an arrest or criminal conviction.

My responses to questions on Avvo are never intended as legal advice and must not be relied upon as legal advice. I give legal advice only in the course of an attorney-client relationship. Exchange of information through Avvo's Questions forum does not establish an attorney-client relationship with me. That relationship is established only by individual consultation and execution of a written agreement for legal services.

3. If you are asking whether or not a life insurance broker can loose his license for prostitution than I agree with the previous answer.

But, more information is needed - and wouldn't you be equally concerned about the risk of an arrest and other ramifications???

This is my opinion and should not be construed as legal advise for your specific case as there are many more facts which you have not provided.