Who is at fault when a lot isn't plowed?

Asked almost 2 years ago - Cherry Hill, NJ

My husband was called into work this morning (Saturday) after a snowstorm last night left 3 inches of snow on the ground. The lot at work hadn't been plowed and he slid into the fence trying to park the car damaging the car and the fence. is it his fault, or is the company at fault for not having their lot plowed and ready for workers to arrive?

1. Michael A Ferrara Jr

Pro

7

Answered . We just won a case where the found the owner 60 % at fault and the snow removal company 30% at fault. (The woman who fell was 10%). Fortunately in your case no one was injured. Your own insurance company will pay your car and fence damage. I hope it wasn't our parking lot :).

Pro

5

Answered . Your husband would simply report this to his insurance company to resolve.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  3. Jeffrey Mark Adams

3

Answered . Likely his. Report the incident to your carrier.

4. Scott Douglas Camassar

4

Answered . Report it to your insurer, if they want to go after the property insurer, they'll handle it.