Who is a good lawyer for a DUI Court Probation Revocation hearing in Savannah, GA?

Savannah, GA |

I have a probation revocation through DUI Court. I have only had a public defender, who I talked to for 2 minutes in the jail cell, so I feel very under-represented. I am on probation for reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, and failure to maintain lanes. I am at a rehab in Statesboro right now (I can't use a phone), where I was assigned instead of going to jail for a year. I really need some help out of this situation (no new convictions, simply missing drug screens). I have 2 prior DUIs (2006 and 2008). I feel I have been railroaded for such minor charges this time (3 years probation consecutive, starting April 2013). Thank you for your help.

Look towards coastal for a recommendation

Doug Andrews is very well respected.

I am an attorney, practicing throughout the state of Georgia, but primarily in the areas around Augusta, Statesboro and Savannah, Georgia. You may review more information about my practice by going to: The information I am providing you should only be considered for your general knowledge and educational purposes. Consider it as a good first step in your knowledge acquisition, but not as legal advice. Indeed, any information I provide is based on the extremely limited facts you have provided and new facts could substantially alter any answer or reply. My opinion should be understood to apply only to the laws of the State of Georgia. You should always consult with a local attorney about your situation if you live outside of the State of Georgia.

Check Avvo.

James L. Yeargan, Jr. is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information given is based only on Georgia law, and is not directly applicable to any other jurisdictions, states, or districts. Any answer given assumes the person who asked the question holds a Georgia Drivers License, and this license is not a commercial drivers license (CDL). This response, or any response, is not legal advice. This response, or any response, does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information. Any state specific concerns should be directed to an attorney who is licensed to practice law in that respective state.

Douglas Andrews and Steve Beauvais, particularly for a revocation involving a DUI Court.

DUI court topics

Recommended articles about DUI court