Who is a good lawyer for a DUI Court Probation Revocation hearing in Savannah, GA?

Asked 11 months ago - Savannah, GA

I have a probation revocation through DUI Court. I have only had a public defender, who I talked to for 2 minutes in the jail cell, so I feel very under-represented. I am on probation for reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, and failure to maintain lanes. I am at a rehab in Statesboro right now (I can't use a phone), where I was assigned instead of going to jail for a year. I really need some help out of this situation (no new convictions, simply missing drug screens). I have 2 prior DUIs (2006 and 2008). I feel I have been railroaded for such minor charges this time (3 years probation consecutive, starting April 2013). Thank you for your help.

1. Michael M. Hawkins

1

Answered . Douglas Andrews and Steve Beauvais, particularly for a revocation involving a DUI Court.

2. Steven P. Shewmaker

Answered . Look towards coastal lawyers.com for a recommendation

3. Elmer H. Young III

Answered . Doug Andrews is very well respected.

4. James Lawrence Yeargan Jr.

Answered . Check Avvo.