Who is a good lawyer for a DUI Court Probation Revocation hearing in Savannah, GA?

Asked 11 months ago - Savannah, GA

I have a probation revocation through DUI Court. I have only had a public defender, who I talked to for 2 minutes in the jail cell, so I feel very under-represented. I am on probation for reckless driving, driving on a suspended license, and failure to maintain lanes. I am at a rehab in Statesboro right now (I can't use a phone), where I was assigned instead of going to jail for a year. I really need some help out of this situation (no new convictions, simply missing drug screens). I have 2 prior DUIs (2006 and 2008). I feel I have been railroaded for such minor charges this time (3 years probation consecutive, starting April 2013). Thank you for your help.

Attorney answers (4)

  1. Michael M. Hawkins

    Contributor Level 9


    Lawyer agrees

    Answered . Douglas Andrews and Steve Beauvais, particularly for a revocation involving a DUI Court.

  2. Steven P. Shewmaker

    Contributor Level 12

    Answered . Look towards coastal lawyers.com for a recommendation

  3. Elmer H. Young III

    Contributor Level 15

    Answered . Doug Andrews is very well respected.

    I am an attorney, practicing throughout the state of Georgia, but primarily in the areas around Augusta,... more
  4. James Lawrence Yeargan Jr.

    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Check Avvo.

    James L. Yeargan, Jr. is licensed to practice law in the State of Georgia. All information given is based only on... more

Related Topics


The definition, charges, and penalties for driving under the influence (DUI) vary by state and depend on a number of factors.

Criminal charges for probation violation

A probation violation is a breach of a convict's probation terms, which vary in each case. Violations may include using drugs or missing probation meetings.

Jared Clayton Austin

Michigan Probation Violations

Probation is a sentence imposed in lieu of incarceration when you are found guilty of a crime. This allows people to continue on with their lives in the civilian world while still being... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

20,195 answers this week

2,587 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

20,195 answers this week

2,587 attorneys answering