Skip to main content

Who in miami dade county will be able to help me with Robert rules for a non profit club?

Miami, FL |

We are looking for someone local to help us run a club by following Robert Rules and by laws.

Attorney Answers 3

  1. In looking for a lawyer, there are a lot of options out there for you. As my colleague pointed out, AVVO is a good venue, as is contacting the Florida Bar’s referral service. Also, you may consider contacting the Dade County Bar Association. Best of luck!

  2. You don't need/want a lawyer. Look for a professional "Parliamentarian"?

Public finance topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

An attorney can help.

Post a question and get free legal advice from attorneys.

Ask a Lawyer

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics