Who holds the Attorney General accountable?

Quartzsite, AZ |

When your case has been sentenced. The courts lied to you and your family the vitims in the case. You were denied impact stayment, and funds, and important facts such as this person whom was on probation at the time was not even a U.S. Citizen. Then we were told that the state could no longer help us due to statue of limiyations being up? How can they be up on a case that has a sentencing? It has been almost ten years, he has been arrested atleast two times since our cases sentcing, and never held accountable? However I had Lupus before this accident, and suffered even further injurries and a new more serrious terminal injury called Addison's, as well as my husband, and my daughter who was 15 at the time. We will never recover from our injurries, and all the courts feel we deserve is Sorry

Voters.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this matter.

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

I did not mean to be sarcastic. Absent a civil suit against the wrong-doer, you have no real options. The AG is likely immune in suit (there is nothing indicated in your narrative to suggest the AG has done anything wrong and about all you can do is not vote for him/her. Addison’s is (as I recall) a genetic disorder--not the responsibility of the wrong-doer, and your Lupus predates the incident. Unless you could bring an action against the non-citizen (which after 10 years you most likely cannot) you have no other options. Unfortunately, there appears to be nothing legally you CAN do. It is what it is at this point. That said, it WOULD be worth your time to see an AZ personal injury attorney to determine what if any options you might have against the wrong-doer.

The answer to the question of who holds the Attorney General accountable, ultimately it is the Arizona voters. It is hard to comment much further on your specific situation because there are a lot of details missing in order to get a understanding of the issues.

This answer is for general education purposes only. It does not create an attorney-client relationship nor is it intended to provide legal advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.