Who has expertise in litigation with ny judges

Mount Vernon, NY |

who has expertise in litigation with ny judges

What do you mean? Judges do not litigate; they preside over litigation. Judges cannot be sued for acts they take as judges because they have absolute immunity.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 385-8015 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

Lindsay James

Lindsay James

I could be wrong, but I think he/she means knowledge related to how NY judges tend to rule, how they decide cases, experiences in NY courtrooms, or maybe personal experience with specific judges. It's a very broad question. But as a non-NY lawyer, one I'm not qualified to give.

correct we see a biased pattern of how a judge is ruling and its for the defendant (another judge)

There may not be much you can do about that at the trial stage. It sounds like you're pretty far along in the case already. I assume you have an attorney. If you don't, and you're involved in litigation with a Judge as the defendant, you should be in a venue where that judge doesn't sit. I hope you have an attorney that doesn't practice regularly in front of either of the judges in your case (presiding or obviously, the defendant.)

I am not your attorney and any posts/messages or responses to posts/messages can not establish an attorney-client relationship. www.PatchogueAttorney.com You should not rely upon free legal advice and I disclaim any liability for the results if you do.

THANKS WHAT ARE POSSIBLE CONSTITUTIONAL EXAMPLES OF NOT ALLOWING A CIVIL CASE GO FORWARD WHEN TRYING TO SUE A FORMER PARTNER (NOW JUDGE) CAN BE USED AS AN APPEAL... WE FEEL HE IS BEING PROTECTED. i have given trial judge exact written examples of what this guy did to us; but the judge keeps saying the initial complaint was poorly written and isnt looking at the merits of the real case...its almost like we are in a bizarre courtroom where this group thinks they are above reproach...sadly though its looking as such. I just dont want anyone else to have monies stolen from them as i have..... where have all the honest and strong officials gone?

Paul Karl Siepmann

Paul Karl Siepmann

I've commented on your other post and I will repeat here - you should not expect good results doing this by yourself. Retain an attorney, or at the very least, consult in person with one. If necessary, pay for a consultation.

thx my previous lawyer (also my partner) in investmests ,opened 2 bank accounts , 1 with my knowledge and 1 without (which is in care of his law firm) we are no longer partners and i want to know how to see and get the other account wich was created in our name but in care of his law firm. the bank wont release this too me. how do i get it

Paul Karl Siepmann

Paul Karl Siepmann

Through the Discovery process in your lawsuit.

THX I WAS TRYING TO AVOID THIS....WHY WOULD HE NOT GIVE THIS TO ME .................REMEMBER HE IS A SITTING JUDGE NOW AND EX-PARTNER OF MINE IN INVESTMENTS.

Paul Karl Siepmann

Paul Karl Siepmann

I, nor anyone else, can't tell you that. It would be pure speculation.

THX VERY MUCH YOU WERE AND ARE THE MOST TRUTHFUL AND HELPFUL;;

in general judges have immunity for their acts as judges.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.