Who has expertise in litigation with ny judges

Mount Vernon, NY |

who has expertise in litigation with ny judges

1. What do you mean? Judges do not litigate; they preside over litigation. Judges cannot be sued for acts they take as judges because they have absolute immunity.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 385-8015 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.

2. There may not be much you can do about that at the trial stage. It sounds like you're pretty far along in the case already. I assume you have an attorney. If you don't, and you're involved in litigation with a Judge as the defendant, you should be in a venue where that judge doesn't sit. I hope you have an attorney that doesn't practice regularly in front of either of the judges in your case (presiding or obviously, the defendant.)

I am not your attorney and any posts/messages or responses to posts/messages can not establish an attorney-client relationship. www.PatchogueAttorney.com You should not rely upon free legal advice and I disclaim any liability for the results if you do.

3. in general judges have immunity for their acts as judges.

The materials available at this web site are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between Howard Roitman, Esq. and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.