Skip to main content

Who do I report a 839.13 Falsifying records.— violation to?

Pensacola, FL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

I caught someone altering court records. Who do I report this to?

Attorney Answers 2

  1. You can start with the Clerk of Court for the Circuit and County where the act took place.

    I hope you found my answer helpful. If you did, please click "helpful" and/or "best answer," because doing so helps my Avvo rating. Please also understand that answering this question doesn't make me your lawyer, and my answer is not even an "initial consultation" with me. In answering your question(s), I am merely giving you VERY GENERAL ADVICE based upon your VERY GENERAL QUESTION. If I indicated that you need to see a lawyer personally, then PLEASE DO SO. Good luck to you!

  2. I agree with the other attorney, but would add you can report any criminal act to law enforcement (i.e., the police).

    This is not to be considered legal advice nor does an attorney-client relationship exist.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics