Who do I need to get in touch with now? Had lifetime medical settlement and now the workers comp. ins. carrier will not help me

I had to have a reputed disk removed and fusion done on my c5-c6 part of my neck. I had lifetime medical as part of the settlement. Now the worker's comp. insurance carrier will not do anything for me since my previous employer changed carrier's. They say they are the ones to talk to and the previous employer will not talk to either. I am having problems again was told I could have more problems for the surgery later. I was a CNA at the time of the surgery and no long work doing that .

Florence, AL -

Bernard Dobbie Nomberg

Bernard Dobbie Nomberg

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Birmingham, AL

You likely will be left with no option but to go back to court to have your settlement agreement enforced. Instead if getting the run around and endless frustration, you need to consult with the attorney who helped you or another attorney experienced in these matters.

Jon Ethan Lewis

Jon Ethan Lewis

You should write the insurance company and employer a certified letter and ask them to explain to you in writing why they are denying your treatment.

David Philip Nomberg

David Philip Nomberg

This situation is happening more often. Your employer and its insurance company may likely be in breach of your settlement agreement. You need to consult with an attorney specializing in representing injured workers to discuss your options.

George Ellis Corson IV

George Ellis Corson IV

Workers' Compensation Lawyer - Orange, CA

Your best bet is to get your prior Attorney to return to Court for enforcement of your future medical award.