Who do I inform of a dental implant?

Implant done after MEPS physical but before shipping date.

1. You mean before you deploy? Should've let uncle take care of that one. I'm assuming you aren't having a problem with it--or are you? Are you talking about a straight ahead tooth implant or a jaw or TM subsititute like Vitek?
    If all you mean is you got a tooth on a post so you'd have a sunny sunshine smile for your DI or top kick, then just tell your medical so it gets in your jacket if you need to. No big production needed.

2. I don't believe this is a legal question. If you want to have something in your record, tell the dentist when you in-process your first assignment.

3. I also don't see this as a legal issue unless you are saying that you didn't tell your recruiter about this and are now worried about being caught. But I don't want to guess.

This post is for information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice, nor does it establish an attorney client relationship with Mr. Cassara.

4. Your recruiter.

Before you ship you will be asked to validate a number of issues, including changes in your physical condition. Don't wait until being asked. Tell your recruiter now. Shouldn't be a big deal at all.

NOT LEGAL ADVICE. FOR EDUCATION AND INFORMATION ONLY. DO NOT RELY ON ANY ADVICE YOU RECEIVE FROM ME OR ANY OTHER ATTORNEY IN THIS FORUM. Legal advice comes after a complete review of the facts and relevant documents and an expressed (written) agreement of representation that forms attorney-client confidentiality. Neither of these two events can occur in this forum. Mr. Rafter is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the US Federal Courts in Virginia. His answers to any Avvo question are rooted in general legal principles--NOT your specific state laws. There is no implied or actual attorney-client relationship arising from this education exchange. You should speak with an attorney licensed in your state, to whom you have provided all the facts before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. Mr. Rafter is under no obligation to answer subsequent emails or phone calls related to this or any other matter.