Who do I inform of a dental implant?

Asked 23 days ago - Los Angeles, CA

Implant done after MEPS physical but before shipping date.

1. William Emil Cassara

Pro

2

Answered . I also don't see this as a legal issue unless you are saying that you didn't tell your recruiter about this and are now worried about being caught. But I don't want to guess.

2. Jocelyn C Stewart

Pro

1

Answered . I don't believe this is a legal question. If you want to have something in your record, tell the dentist when you in-process your first assignment.

3. Rixon Charles Rafter III

1

Answered . Your recruiter.

Before you ship you will be asked to validate a number of issues, including changes in your physical condition. Don't wait until being asked. Tell your recruiter now. Shouldn't be a big deal at all.

4. Peter N Munsing

Pro

Answered . You mean before you deploy? Should've let uncle take care of that one. I'm assuming you aren't having a problem with it--or are you? Are you talking about a straight ahead tooth implant or a jaw or TM subsititute like Vitek?
    If all you mean is you got a tooth on a post so you'd have a sunny sunshine smile for your DI or top kick, then just tell your medical so it gets in your jacket if you need to. No big production needed.