Who do I go to for help on a bait and switch? I would like to have my product and make sure they stop this behavior?

Asked over 1 year ago - Pittsburgh, PA

A art retailer advertised on the internet a product for several thousand less than its retail price. Then its Vice President offered the item in question for $600.00 less, not the low price advertised. They also claim it would continue to be advertised for about a month at the low price, because it would take this long to sort out the problem on the pricing. I told them this was a bait and switch and against the law. The retailer did not care to give me the price advertised, only offered me another product at a reduced price and the original product at a reduction.

1. Stewart C Crawford Jr.

1

Answered . If you believe you have been victimized of an unfair trade practice, contact the attorney general’s office.

Stew Crawford, Jr., Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
    A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
    223 North Monroe Street
    Media, Pennsylvania 19063
    877-992-6311
    www.crawfordlaw.org

E-mail: consumer@subrolaw.us

2. Robert C. Keller

Answered . You should avoid dealing with this dealer and file a complaint with the fraud unit of the Attorney General's Office.