Who do i contact to file a complaint the attorney got my retainer anfd the job was not done family estate

Asked almost 4 years ago - Syosset, NY

i need to file a complaint against an attorney that has my retainer n did not perform the estate work as promised

Attorney answers (2)

  1. David Alexander Browde


    Contributor Level 20

    Answered . Nassau & Suffolk Counties
    Grievance Committee for the Tenth Judicial District
    150 Motor Parkway, Suite 102
    Hauppauge, NY 11788
    (631) 231-3775

  2. Jay D. Raxenberg

    Contributor Level 7

    Answered . Contact the grievance committte

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

33,833 answers this week

3,649 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

33,833 answers this week

3,649 attorneys answering