Who do I contact in Atlanta,Ga to get a letter of disposition?

Asked over 2 years ago - Athens, GA

The case was in 1967 and I am told files are only kept for 20 years. I need a letter from the court stating this but no one seems to know who I should contact.I am told that I need this letter to get my CCW renewed-funny that I didn't need it for the last 20 years I have had my permit. I do not have a case number.It's been fourty five years since I was arrested. I was a minor at the time and the case was dismissed.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Robert Wrenn Smith

    Contributor Level 4

    Answered . What court was it in Atlanta?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,384 answers this week

3,215 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,384 answers this week

3,215 attorneys answering