Who do I contact?

Portsmouth, NH |
Filed under: Domestic violence

My ex was convicted of two counts of domestic violence he plead nolo to both, the first he severely beat a woman he was with, the second person was me, he choked me ( lucky I survived! ) he went to prison this happened in RI ( the first case in NH ) he is in AR now either in possession of or trying to get a fire arm.

Notify the local authorities and think about moving and not telling any one.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

Ty I am concerned about who he REALLY is and by law he should not have access to a gun! He is a safety hazard.

Which authorities should I contact, it seems more in the realm of the judicial branch.