Who do I contact?

Asked over 1 year ago - Portsmouth, NH

My ex was convicted of two counts of domestic violence he plead nolo to both, the first he severely beat a woman he was with, the second person was me, he choked me ( lucky I survived! ) he went to prison this happened in RI ( the first case in NH ) he is in AR now either in possession of or trying to get a fire arm.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Stephen Ross Cohen

    Contributor Level 20


    Lawyer agrees


    Answered . Notify the local authorities and think about moving and not telling any one.

    My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

30,023 answers this week

3,284 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

30,023 answers this week

3,284 attorneys answering