Who can I talk to about filing a lawsuit aganst Paragard IUD?

Wichita Falls, TX |

I became pregnant while I had Paragard IUD. At 21 weeks of pregnancy my water broke. My baby was born stillborn 13 days later.

1. It appears that attorney Upton is willing to help you here.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com

2. You should research who is handling this type of case in your area and go with a firm or lawyer who has a good track record for dealing with Class Actions and pharmaceutical torts.

LEGAL ADVICE: Unless you have retained me as your attorney, and I am currently engaged by you and providing you with legal advice and services, nothing in this post is intended to be, nor may it be construed as, legal advice.

3. You really need to contact one of the lawyers who responded to your question.
    They have superb reputations and will do their best to help you.

4. I am so sorry to hear about your horrible loss. While the facts of your case would need to be evaluated with particularilty, a products liabiltiy case against the manufacturer of ParaGard IUD or a medical malpractice claim against your provider it is worthy of investigation. ParaGard is the only copper IUD available in the U.S. and poses unique risks. As with any potential case, the date that you experienced this injury will be an important consideration as the law requires claims to be brought within a certain period of time.