Who can I talk to about filing a lawsuit aganst Paragard IUD?

Asked over 1 year ago - Wichita Falls, TX

I became pregnant while I had Paragard IUD. At 21 weeks of pregnancy my water broke. My baby was born stillborn 13 days later.

Pro

7

Answered . It appears that attorney Upton is willing to help you here.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755 www.InjuryLawyerPhiladelphia.com
  2. Brian Augustus Beckcom

Pro

3

3

Answered . I'd be happy to talk with you about a possibly case. I'm board certified and located in Houston, Texas. My firm handles cases across the country.

Let me know if you want to chat about your options.

-BB

3. Glenn Jay Holzberg

Pro

4

1

Answered . You should research who is handling this type of case in your area and go with a firm or lawyer who has a good track record for dealing with Class Actions and pharmaceutical torts.

4. Adrianne Walvoord Webb

3

Answered . I am so sorry to hear about your horrible loss. While the facts of your case would need to be evaluated with particularilty, a products liabiltiy case against the manufacturer of ParaGard IUD or a medical malpractice claim against your provider it is worthy of investigation. ParaGard is the only copper IUD available in the U.S. and poses unique risks. As with any potential case, the date that you experienced this injury will be an important consideration as the law requires claims to be brought within a certain period of time.

5. Chris Matthew Limberopoulos

2

Answered . You really need to contact one of the lawyers who responded to your question.
    They have superb reputations and will do their best to help you.

One or more answers have been taken down.