Who are the TOP Immigration/Citizenship Attorney's in Seattle/Bellevue.

Redmond, WA |

I was not 100% truthful on my USCIS application and my ex-wife has threatened to turn me in. I need to find the top/well connected attorney to defend me ASAP.

Feel free to use the Avvo "Find a Lawyer" function and review the data on the profile pages of possible attorneys. Here on the Avvo Q&A we don't rate each other.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.

Contact the American Immigration Lawyers Association at

It is a funny quesiton to ask on a forum of attorneys.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.For legal advice please contact us directly through one of the above.

Robert Pauw is one of the best immigration attorneys in Seattle.

Please click the link below for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Know Your Rights!
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.

Search AVVO or call your local bar association and ask for a good referral. Good luck!

Att. number 917-885-2261 This advice does not create an attorney client relationship. No specific legal advice may be offered by the lawyer until a conflicts check is undertaken. Information sent through a web form or via email may not be treated as confidential. Please accept my apologies for spelling mistakes. Law Office of Alena Shautsova , New York Immigration Attorney Blog:

Marriage and prenups topics

Recommended articles about Immigration