Skip to main content

While under a tpo my daughter in law sold my logsplitter. it was the only resource i had left. I am disabled.

Newnan, GA |
Filed under: Family law

I reported her thieft to the authorities. She made up some story and I was told there is nothing that they can do. That was the only valuable property I had left. I am disabled and now homeless due to her desire to divorce my son. I built an addition onto there house that was my home.The TPO against me was dismissed. I have lost everything at this point and have no idea what I can do. I am disabled and can not afford an attorney. I am homeless with no hope of being able to change this situation.

Attorney Answers 1

  1. I am sorry that you are going through this. It is a contempt of the court action and you may be able to file the forms yourself or many times there is a legal service agency that can help. I hope things work out and take care.

    Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

Family law topics

Top tips from attorneys

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics