While under a tpo my daughter in law sold my logsplitter. it was the only resource i had left. I am disabled.

Asked over 1 year ago - Newnan, GA

I reported her thieft to the authorities. She made up some story and I was told there is nothing that they can do. That was the only valuable property I had left. I am disabled and now homeless due to her desire to divorce my son. I built an addition onto there house that was my home.The TPO against me was dismissed. I have lost everything at this point and have no idea what I can do. I am disabled and can not afford an attorney. I am homeless with no hope of being able to change this situation.

1. Howard M Lewis

Pro

2

8

Answered . I am sorry that you are going through this. It is a contempt of the court action and you may be able to file the forms yourself or many times there is a legal service agency that can help. I hope things work out and take care.