Skip to main content

While incarcerated how to get other charges pending brought up

Phoenix, AZ |
Filed under: Criminal charges

if you are currently incarcerated and have other charges what actions do you take for them to be brought up to court now as opposed to waiting till release then state decides to bring them up

Attorney Answers 1


Have your attorney review the other charges and make a decision to redocket them all together OR keep them separate on different days. Contact you attorney and advise of all the charges and dates.

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..

Mark as helpful

Criminal defense topics

Recommended articles about Criminal defense

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer

Browse all legal topics