While filing a EEOC complaint, should I hire a lawyer, or should I just file on my own? Will my employer be able to fire me?

Fremont, CA |

I'm working for a big corporation since 2003 and I am not getting promoted because of my race and gender. Other employees which are lower in seniority to me are getting promoted yet I am not which leads me to believe I am being discriminated. What other options do I have besides EEOC?

Why are you sending the same question multiple times?

If you can find an experience labor law attorney who is interested in your case, I would suggest you retain that individual. This individual will know how to frame- up the issues, and they can also start investigative work in regard to putting the facts and evidence together that support your contentions.

If you have found this information helpful, please let the attorney know by marking best answer. Thank you. This participating Attorney does not warrant any information provided, nor are we creating an Attorney-Client relationship by providing said information to you on this site. Nothing contained herein is intended to constitute, offer, induce, promise, or contract of any kind. The content provided is presented as a courtesy to be used only for informational purposes and is not represented to be error free. The Law Offices of John N. Kitta makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to its answer to inquiries, and such representations and warranties are being expressly disclaimed. Given limited facts, we are attempting to share relevant information concerning this area of the law as a public service.