While filing a EEOC complaint, should I hire a lawyer, or should I just file on my own? Will my employer be able to fire me?

Asked over 1 year ago - Fremont, CA

I'm working for a big corporation since 2003 and I am not getting promoted because of my race and gender. Other employees which are lower in seniority to me are getting promoted yet I am not which leads me to believe I am being discriminated. What other options do I have besides EEOC?

1. Kristine S Karila

Answered . Why are you sending the same question multiple times?

2. John Noah Kitta

Answered . If you can find an experience labor law attorney who is interested in your case, I would suggest you retain that individual. This individual will know how to frame- up the issues, and they can also start investigative work in regard to putting the facts and evidence together that support your contentions.