While detained Doctor lied that I attacked him, I had drugs forced on me subsequently held for six months in State Mental Hospit

While at Kitsap Mental Health in 2010, the staff Doctor asserted that I lunged at him while I was sitting peacefully speaking with him, subsequently I was forced to take medications that made me suicidal, had horrible side effects and was then sent to the State Mental hospital where such abuse continued. What are my options?

Port Townsend, WA -

Norman Antonio Stiteler

Norman Antonio Stiteler

Health Care Lawyer - Corrales, NM

If the events happened as you note, you might have a cause of action, the problem is proof, how do you establish this happened the way you describe it? Without some proof, the whole thing is a your word against the word of a treating physician.