While detained Doctor lied that I attacked him, I had drugs forced on me subsequently held for six months in State Mental Hospit

Port Townsend, WA |
Filed under: Medical malpractice

While at Kitsap Mental Health in 2010, the staff Doctor asserted that I lunged at him while I was sitting peacefully speaking with him, subsequently I was forced to take medications that made me suicidal, had horrible side effects and was then sent to the State Mental hospital where such abuse continued. What are my options?

1. If the events happened as you note, you might have a cause of action, the problem is proof, how do you establish this happened the way you describe it? Without some proof, the whole thing is a your word against the word of a treating physician.

I am licensed in New Mexico and Pennsylvania, and therefore any discussion of issues related to other states must considered within that context. In addition, my comments are not intended to create a legal representation but merely to respond to the limited facts presented by the question. Any opinion herein is not meant as a precise statement of legal rights or as a recommendation of any particular course of action. A more complete legal review can be obtained through local counsel.