Which sum should household member should put in I864A? IS it the same as her husband in I864?

Asked 4 months ago - Jamaica, NY

i am petitioner i am using joint sponsor who will sponsor my husband, we sent sponsor papers to NVC which include his I864 and my i864 and our taxes, but the nvc sent to me checklist because my joint sponsor is living with his wife , and Nvc asked FOR i864A to his wife, the question is which number or sum should household member put, for your information, they have same paper taxes( wife and husband,? thank you

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

3

Answered . Read the instruction to the forms. The information is there. Hire an immigration lawyer for a consultation in the alternative.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

4

Answered . The co-sponsor's household member (wife) should list the same amount of total adjusted gross income as her husband, given that those two are married, live in the same household and file their taxes as "married, filing jointly".

3. F. J. Capriotti III

1

Answered . I agree with Mr. Behar ... the numbers should be consistent and match that which appears in the lower right-hand corner of the standard IRS form 1040