Which states is it legal to have sex with a horse?

Charlotte, NC |

Alabama, Hawaii, Kentucky, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming and Washington, D.C., though not technically a State. However, if you live here in North Carolina, Zoophilia (sex with non-human animals) is a felony. In many other states too numerous to list, it is only a misdemeanor.

<a href="http://www.amoslawnc.com">Fred Amos</a> provides legal representation in Wake County , North Carolina. Any answer provided through this discussion board is a general response to the question and NOT intended as legal advice. Responding to this question does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Always seek the advice of a lawyer directly to address your specific circumstances. Free consultation and flexible payment plans for <a href="http://www.dwidefenseraleigh.com">DWI's</a>.

So I can go to Virginia.

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

I think that you meant to post this on the medical Avvo websites for psychologists.

Acts which are not illegal may still be unwise.

The foregoing is for general information purposes and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Are you a man or a woman? That's what I want to know? Or are you just horsing around?

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and have practiced since 1974. I practice in Los Angeles and Orange County, CA. These answers do not create an attorney client relationship. My answers may offend I believe in telling the truth, I use common sense as well as the law. Other state's laws may differ.. There are a lot of really good attorneys on this site, I will do limited appearances which are preparation of court documents it is , less expensive. However generally I believe an attorney is better than none.

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi