Which state bar exam is easiest to pass in the USA?

Asked about 1 year ago - Omaha, NE

i am a foregn educated lawyer (UK) wanting to work as an attorney in the USA. I hear that different states have varrying degrees of difficulty in its bar exams.

which is the easier one???

1. Brendan Michael Kelly

Pro

Answered . I would suggest you look at the pass/fail rate to give you some guide. Most have been made easier due to the preparation course work for the bar exam.

2. Paula Brown Sinclair

Answered . There is no single answer, and this question in inappropriate for this forum.

This answer is offered as a public service for general information only and may not be relied upon as legal advice.
  3. Christine C McCall

Pro

Answered . The one that your law school implicitly expected you to take. State-specific "orientation" inevitably colors a law school education.