WHICH IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL REMEDIES FOR STRESS ?

Surrey, ND |
Filed under: Natural resources

which natural remedy for stress helps in relieving stress, boost immunity, improves memory and the same time also promotes overall wellness.

I find that plentiful exercise, a healthy diet and adequate sleep are key to dealing with stress. Lawyers experience a lot of stress in their profession, but for medical advice go to Avvo's Health section.

My answers on Avvo.com are intended to help clarify the legal process in your situation to the extent possible on this website. Criminal law can be very complicated and very serious. Every case is different and my answers are not intended to serve as legal advice unless so stated. If you have been charged with a crime you could be placed on probation or face incarceration. Please contact an attorney if you think you need legal advice in a criminal matter.

I have found that stress is the result of the conflict between modern life and our animalistic need to either fight or flee. So, as advised, sleep, eat well and I find indulge in violent exercise such as running, biking or anything that works up a good sweat.

This question should be asked to the health care providers on Avvo.

If this answer was helpful, please mark it as helpful or as a best answer. This answer is for general education purposes only. It neither creates an attorney-client relationship nor provides legal guidance or advice. The answer is based on the limited information provided and the answer might be different had additional information been provided. You should consult an attorney.

Natural resources topics