WHICH IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE NATURAL REMEDIES FOR STRESS ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Surrey, ND

which natural remedy for stress helps in relieving stress, boost immunity, improves memory and the same time also promotes overall wellness.

1. Byron David Flagg

1

Answered . I find that plentiful exercise, a healthy diet and adequate sleep are key to dealing with stress. Lawyers experience a lot of stress in their profession, but for medical advice go to Avvo's Health section.

2. Philip M. Block

1

Answered . I have found that stress is the result of the conflict between modern life and our animalistic need to either fight or flee. So, as advised, sleep, eat well and I find indulge in violent exercise such as running, biking or anything that works up a good sweat.

3. Michael T Millar

Pro

1

Answered . This question should be asked to the health care providers on Avvo.