Which I864 for to use ?????? HELP PLEASE

Richmond, TX |

hello,

I am in process to bring a parent, me and my husband file tax together but our income doesn't qualify so as a married couples which for do i use since our tax is together and if i need a cosponsor which for does that person fill. I just learned there are different kind of I864 forms E, EZ, W........

Thanks ahead

You fill out I-864. read the instructions before doing it. You husband fills out I-864A. The joint sponsor fills out his/her own I864.

The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter,not should it be viewed as establishing an attorney client relationship of any kind.

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Great response by Alex

If the cosponsor qualifies financially for the Affidavit Of Support based on last year's taxes alone, then all that co-sponsor needs to do is fill out the "EZ" version of the I-864, with his wife (as a "household member of his) filling out the "A" Supplement.

Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Giacomo Jacques Behar

Giacomo Jacques Behar

And the Same goes for you, your parents' sponsor, and husband, who will fill out his own supplement A.

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Great response by Mr. Behar

Great responses by the best two immigration attorneys in the US - Mr. Segal and Mr. Behar. This just goes to show you that you NEED an immigration attorney for your case. It is not a DIY project. Attorneys are quite reasonable in their fees and are lifesavers.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship and is not considered to be legal advice.

Shaye Larkin

Shaye Larkin

Excellent response from Christopher Leroi. His expert advice is always spot on.

I strongly recommend seeking the assistance of an immigration attorney to assist you in filing these documents.

BRImmigrationLaw.com: This is not legal advice as many facts are still unknown, and an attorney-client relationship has not been created.

Christopher Daniel Leroi

Christopher Daniel Leroi

I agree

Recommended articles about Immigration