Skip to main content

Which forms would I need to file for my husband who is from mexico her illegally once we are married

Prescott Valley, AZ |

My fiance is here illegally from Mexico we have 2yr old daughter together, which forms would I need to file in order to get him legal? How long would it take? I am a us citizen

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Did he enter the US legally? (With a passport and visa?) or just crossed the border without inspection?

The actual legislation doesn't allow foreigners who entered the country illegally to adjust status within the USA. You need to consult this with an immigration attorney.

Immigration topics

Recommended articles about Immigration

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer