Which court is perfect to hear the case; Supreme Court of US or Federal District court?

Asked about 1 year ago - 20001

Trafficking, fraud extortion, torture, breach of contract by a firm and USDOL, USCIS a party vs. foreign citizen.
How fair is it to make USDOL, USCIS a party? Though I have evidences from them.
Is USDOL/USCIS means US is a party?

1. Stephen F Wallace

2

Answered . If the government is a party, Federal District Court is the jurisdiction (See the link below). There are also other avenues for jurisdiction there, but I must ask - are you complaining about more than one transaction here?

2. Justin Wade Blow

2

Answered . If you are looking to file an action against USDOL and/or USCIS for claims of Trafficking, Fraud, Extortion, Torture, and Breach of Contract, then you would file in the Federal District Court. If you have evidence to back your claims, you should contact an attorney in your area who specializes in Federal Civil cases. Suing the government is never easy and proceeding pro se is a recipe for failure.

3. John Douglas Lloyd

Pro

2

Answered . The type of action you contemplate cannot be filed in the United States Supreme Court.