Which court is perfect to hear the case; Supreme Court of US or Federal District court?

20001 |

Trafficking, fraud extortion, torture, breach of contract by a firm and USDOL, USCIS a party vs. foreign citizen.
How fair is it to make USDOL, USCIS a party? Though I have evidences from them.
Is USDOL/USCIS means US is a party?

If the government is a party, Federal District Court is the jurisdiction (See the link below). There are also other avenues for jurisdiction there, but I must ask - are you complaining about more than one transaction here?

yes

If you are looking to file an action against USDOL and/or USCIS for claims of Trafficking, Fraud, Extortion, Torture, and Breach of Contract, then you would file in the Federal District Court. If you have evidence to back your claims, you should contact an attorney in your area who specializes in Federal Civil cases. Suing the government is never easy and proceeding pro se is a recipe for failure.

The type of action you contemplate cannot be filed in the United States Supreme Court.

Disclaimer: No attorney client privilege is established by receiving an answer to your question on Avvo. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to visit my Avvo profile or website -- www.AfterTheTrial.com -- to set up an appointment to talk more about your issue. As required by Rule 7.2(e), Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct, no representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.