Which Business Transactions Will Make Your DD Form 214 A Public Record In The Clerk of the Court's Office?

Jacksonville, FL |
Filed under: Business Military law

You are honorably discharged and use your DD -214 to obtain benefits for education, housing, loans etc. Which of these or other business transactions will make your dd-214 a public record in the clerk of the court's office.

I'm not sure any do.
    You have to provided evidence of a HD/214 for education and home guaranteed loans. But that doesn't make it a public record.

mljucmj@gmail.com 703-298-9562, 800-401-1583. Answering your question does not create an attorney-client relationship.

2. Curious, what is the basis of your question? You just want a laundry list of the possible instances where your DD-214 may be made part of a public record?

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I give a 100% effort to get you on the right track with your issue. Sometimes that means legal educational information, sometimes that means counseling and non-legal guidance. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

3. Respectfully, your question does not really make sense. Perhaps if you can give a more detailed explanation of what you are asking we could better answer.

4. Any document that is filed with a court becomes public record in a clerk of court's office unless a judge grants a motion to file under seal. A little more detail may assist in answering your specific questions.

Thank you.

Disclaimer: Transmission or receipt of information does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Business topics