Which branches of the military would consider letting me join if i have a chance at all

Asked 12 months ago - Orlando, FL

.i been rotc 4 years my dream was to be a marine

1. William Emil Cassara

Pro

6

Answered . I don't see a legal issue here. These are questions for a recruiter.

2. Kelvin P. Green

4

Answered . This is not a legal question but if you have been ROTC for 4 years you would have contracted. If you are talking about JROTC then see a recruiter

3. John Daniel Hafemann

2

Answered . It is hard to answer your question without knowing why you think you might be disqualified. Military recruiters evaluate potential recruits, and waivers are allocated, based on the underlying misconduct charged versus the actual outcome of the case. Unfortunately, in a lot of cases whether or not you are able to enlist may depend on how much effort the recruiter is willing to put forth. Recently, I had 2 clients who were working through similar issues so that they can enlist. Give me a call, I would be happy to discuss your options with you. The initial consult is always free. Good luck.

4. Christopher Irvin Simser

1

Answered . Of course your dream was to be a United States Marine! That shows you are a motivated individual!

Contact your local USMC recruiter. If you've been in ROTC and have a 4 year college degree, you'll likely be interested in Officer programs in the Corps. Your local recruiter can direct you to an officer enlistment program and describe the various programs available to college graduates.

If you do not have a 4 year degree, your recruiter can explain what you need to do to apply for and be admitted into God's Chosen Fighting Force as an enlisted man. (No branch of the service rewards the enlisted man more, or has more options for an enlisted man, then the Corps, by the way.) You will need to have a medical evaluation and take the ASVAB. Your recruiter can assist you in doing so. If you enlist, prepare yourself for a very difficult 13 weeks ... but it will be worth it.

The very best of luck to you.

5. Rixon Charles Rafter III

Answered . ROTC or Junior ROTC?
    Did you get in trouble? If so, what trouble?