Which box of n-400 should I mark?

Asked 8 months ago - Stanwood, WA

I am applying for citizenship.i have been permanent resident for 4 years and 9 month.I assume that i can apply 90 days prior to be complete 5 years.In the part 2 of form n-400 asking if i have been permanent resident for at least 5 years.Should i mark that box or the"other"?

1. Alexander Joseph Segal

Pro

7

Answered . You can mark that box.

2. Barbara A Marcouiller

Pro

4

Answered . Mark 5 years. It won't be approved until then and it is the basis of your application. The only issue about filing 90 days early is simply to be nice, since it takes that long to process it

3. Mani Khavajian

3

Answered . You can mark that box.

This is general information and not legal advise. This communication does not create a lawyer-client relationship.