Which better and easy and quick doing L1A visa or E2 visa?

Phoenix, AZ |

I am from Egypt and I am 37 years old ,have managerial experience 9 years and I am engineer and I have also Bsc in business administration.

1. Which one is appropriate depends on facts not in your posting.

Your employer needs to retain an experienced immigration lawyer to review all the facts, advise them, and handle the case. Your employer can find one through http://www.ailalawyer.com.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

2. Both involve their own advantages and disadvantages and both are eligible for premium processing from USCIS so can be done relatively quickly. The L1A does offer significant advantages if you are ultimately going to be seeking permanent residence (as an EB 1 Manager) as the filings will contain much of the same documents. Also, E-2 visa interviews at US consulates abroad are usually more demanding (each embassy has a treaty officer who does only E visa cases) than other NIV categories.

3. Depends to which you statutorily qualify.

DISCLAIMER The answer given above by the lawyer serves for educational purposes only and provides general information and a basic understanding of the applicable law. Take notice that the answer above does not create an attorney-client relationship as this website is not intended to provide anyone a specific legal advice. Anyone using the site expressly consents that there is no attorney client privilege between any person and any attorney responding. Further take notice that the site should not be used as a crude substitute for any professional and competent legal advice by a licensed professional attorney in the applicable jurisdiction. The attorney above attempted to provide competent professional information, however, the law and its applications may change frequently and vary greatly from other U.S. jurisdictions and locales. Therefore, any information and materials provided above are general in nature, and may not apply to specific factual and legal circumstances related to one's personal legal issues. Contact an experienced lawyer admitted to practice in your State under an attorney-client privilege to further receive a competent legal advice before making any important decisions about your particular legal issue. For further inquiries please contact: Attorney Alexander Ivakhnenko 1021 West Adams, 102, Chicago, Illinois 60607 773-562-8602 http://alexanderivakhnenko.com

4. I am assuming that you are an Egyptian National. We have an office in Cairo and frequently assist Egyptian nationals with E-2 and other visas. A guide on E-2 visas in both Arabic and English will actually be posted to our website in the next 24-48 hours. I can e-mail it to you if you like.

The other attorneys are correct that there is no way to advise you based on the information you have given, you need to consult with an immigration lawyer. That said, you may want to bear the following in mind:

1. You should be aware of the current reciprocity table as it pertains to Egypt for E-2 visa issuance. The reciprocity table can be found at http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_5455.html?cid=8957;

2. Moving to a "green card" from an E-2 visa can be challenging unless you are going to qualify under the EB-5 program in the future and properly prepare and structure your investment for that purpose;

3. The US consulate in Cairo are very slow at the moment and have been closed at times. That said, our main ME affiliate office in Dubai is capable of making arrangements with other consulates in the region who will third-country process E-2 visas for Egyptian Nationals; and

4. I suggest you make sure that you have a really strong business plan, in our experience consulates are increasingly stressing their importance and we were recently referred a file from another firm that had initially been denied because "the business plan does not [portray] a real business of substance that supports more than the investor and his family".

As a side note I have seen posts about "no loans" on this site. We have had applications involving loans used to fund businesses approved. What is critical is whether and how those loans are secured.

Kind regards
    Mark

This answer should be considered to be general information only and does not constitute legal advice. Our firm has not, is not currently and does not plan to take any action on your behalf. We do not represent you as your immigration attorney and we urge you to take legal advice from an experienced immigration attorney. Please feel free to e-mail us at inquiry@usimmigrationadvisor.com, visit us at www.usimmigrationadvisor.com or call us directly with any further questions.

5. Need more information to answer this.

Business Immigration Attorney. For H, L, J, EB5s, PERM and EB1/2/3 Petitions. Call 800-688-7892 or visit www.ImmigrationDesk.com. Law Office of Anu Gupta. The advice suggested here is for general information only and not to be construed as legal advice.