Skip to main content

Which attorney handles Mortgage Malpractice, Claims against his Attorney E&O policy, Realtor E&O claim, Appraisal E&O claim.

Miami, FL |
Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes

Which category, and or listing I can find this Attorney?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


They can be found under different categories, but Google would be quickest


I recommend searching for a Real Estate attorney familiar with the issues in your case. You can click on the Find a Lawyer tab with AVVO. Good luck.


A real estate attorney should be able to help you or at least guide you in the right direction.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at


Contact a real estate attorney which can be found here on AVVO.


Start by looking for real estate attorney's in the yellow book or if you have access to a computer try to google the information. Also the Florida bar may be able to assist you with finding an attorney.

Lawsuits and disputes topics

Recommended articles about Lawsuits and disputes

What others are asking

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer