Which address to use to mail the whole package of green card based on marriage ?

Tampa, FL |

I am not mailing I-130 alone and so forth,but all the forms and supporting documents together ,and mailing them through usps, is this the right address ? USCIS
PO Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120

I am married to a USC

1. That is the right address. Make sure to send it with some kind of tracking service.

[This answer is for general purposes only; it does not constitute advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship.]

2. That is the correct address for the NBC lockbox. Make sure to keep a COPY for your own records of everything you send, and don't forget to request signed proof of delivery.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

3. Yes, it goes to the Chicago lockbox. Be sure to make a copy and use a trackable mail service.

This answer is not to be construed as legal advice. For a free telephone consultation, contact us now at: info@moralespllc.com (512) 215-5235 Austin, (214) 377-4822 Dallas, (713) 242-1783 Houston, (210) 957-8845 San Antonio Please dial extension 500

4. Yes the Chicago Lock-box. Send it to the physical address on the instructions and not the PO Box.

Garmo Law Group, PLLC (Michigan) 248-626-0050. This advice is only general in nature and does not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Speak to an experienced attorney before making decisions.

5. Yes. That is the correct address make sure to send it with a return receipt.