Which address to use to mail the whole package of green card based on marriage ?

Asked over 1 year ago - Tampa, FL

I am not mailing I-130 alone and so forth,but all the forms and supporting documents together ,and mailing them through usps, is this the right address ? USCIS
PO Box 805887
Chicago, IL 60680-4120

I am married to a USC

1. Fernanda Nunes Hottle

Pro

8

Answered . That is the right address. Make sure to send it with some kind of tracking service.

2. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

7

Answered . That is the correct address for the NBC lockbox. Make sure to keep a COPY for your own records of everything you send, and don't forget to request signed proof of delivery.

3. Myron Russell Morales

Pro

7

Answered . Yes, it goes to the Chicago lockbox. Be sure to make a copy and use a trackable mail service.

4. Danny Garmo

6

Answered . Yes the Chicago Lock-box. Send it to the physical address on the instructions and not the PO Box.

5. Ivan A Guerrero

4

Answered . Yes. That is the correct address make sure to send it with a return receipt.