Whether i come back United state if get denial from USICS while i m in my home country ? Why they didnt took my I94 ?

Asked 12 months ago - Aiken, SC

Hello everybody, I am new to this forum, so here is a short story about our interview.
We had our interview 3 months ago, on May 13th. It was at 2pm.
The interviewer asked us our names and where we live (the address). Then she asked the following questions:
when and how we met? (my wife)
previous marriage and divorce (me)
about our children (if we have together)
kids from previous marriage (me)
then she asked to show her the evidence of our marriage (joint: lease agreement, bank account, statements, pics etc.)
She took all that stuff and then She asked for some more proof and My wife having Indian travelling visa She took the copy of that because are planning to fly down to India after 10 days of interview & end she didn’t took I-94 from my passport and said the decision will be mailed

1. Giacomo Jacques Behar

Pro

3

1

Answered . That is a bad sign. When they speak like this more than 50% of the time they send a denial. What does the immigration attorney who prepared your I-485 and all related forms have to say about this?

2. Pablo Husayn Nossa

2

Answered . It seems that you are asking a question unrelated or at least not on point with the facts you are presenting. Please try again.

Are you outside the US? If so, did you apply for advance parole prior to your departure? If not, you have abandoned your application.

3. Elizabeth Guckes Heetderks

1

1

Answered . Your facts are a little confusing. Are you in the U.S. or abroad? If you depart the U.S. while your I-485 application is pending without first obtaining advance parole, your case will be denied unless you fit into a narrow exception for those maintaining certain nonimmigrant statuses. If you obtained advance parole and your case is denied while out of the country, you will most likely be denied entry unless you have another status. You may want to consult with an immigration attorney or provide more information in your question about your exact situation.