Where would I find statutes and information re foreclosing on a mobile home PARK (the land and management buildings) ? thanks

La Habra, CA |

This is for State of Texas

Foreclosure is a remedy for default of a note secured by a deed of trust on the mobile home park. Are you the owner of an note secured by a deed of trust? If yes, then you have the option of non-judicial foreclosure under the power of sale in the deed of trust; or the option of judicial foreclosure. Any qualified real estate attorney can assist you. I am assuming you mean you have a lien on the PARK, which is real estate, and not a lien on a mobile home in the park, which is not real estate. A mobile home is not real estate and a loan is secured by a security agreement on the coach itself, and the method for foreclosure is entirely different.

As always, answers offered on this website are general informational comments and do not constitute legal advice. Always consult with your own attorney and tax advisor.