Where would I find statutes and information re foreclosing on a mobile home PARK (the land and management buildings) ? thanks

Asked 6 months ago - La Habra, CA

This is for State of Texas

1. David Scott Quintana

Answered . Foreclosure is a remedy for default of a note secured by a deed of trust on the mobile home park. Are you the owner of an note secured by a deed of trust? If yes, then you have the option of non-judicial foreclosure under the power of sale in the deed of trust; or the option of judicial foreclosure. Any qualified real estate attorney can assist you. I am assuming you mean you have a lien on the PARK, which is real estate, and not a lien on a mobile home in the park, which is not real estate. A mobile home is not real estate and a loan is secured by a security agreement on the coach itself, and the method for foreclosure is entirely different.