Where to find I-94 number?

Asked over 2 years ago - Chicago, IL

Where can I find I-94 number on my I-94 card? How many digits it consist of? Thanks!

1. Stuart Jonas Reich

Pro

1

1

Best Answer

Answered . Exactly as my colleague says - across the top of your I-94 (the white card stapled into your passport upon entry, or superseded as part of a later visa approval notice at the bottom). 11-13 digits, normally a space right before the last two digits.

2. Karen-Lee Pollak

2

Answered . It is usually 11 to 13 numbers and it is on the top of the white or green card handed to you at customs when you entered the United States or is at the bottom of an approval notice from USCIS

3. J Charles Ferrari

2

Answered . Really? On the white cards there is only one number. On the USCIS issued I-94s at the bottom of the approval notice, it is clearly marked as I-94 number.

4. Alexander M. Ivakhnenko

Answered . Any I-94 has an issued number that may contain between 11 to 13 digits which is located in the upper right corner of that white insertion form (routinely stapled into your foreign passport).
    But to make sure your filings and submissions are correctly completed and to avoid any mishaps, please consider retaining a professional attorney.