Where to file claim to return inheritance

Asked over 1 year ago - Shelton, WA

inheritance in legal form awarded and untimely death of trustee holding personal family inheritance items had a daughter who claims items at time of death held in house of deceased are hers. i believe morally and legally unfounded. attempts to have any discussion or bipartisan mediation declined. no family members contacted upon death of sister. no mass or services were given. last wishes for final ash burial not observed. what court do we go thruogh to solve this unheard of dellima.

Attorney answers (1)

  1. Bruce Clement


    Contributor Level 19

    Answered . You should re-post this on the probate forum.

    This AVVO Answer is provided for general educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you... more

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask a Lawyer

Get free answers from experienced attorneys.


Ask now

23,911 answers this week

2,951 attorneys answering

Ask a Lawyer

Get answers from top-rated lawyers.

  • It's FREE
  • It's easy
  • It's anonymous

23,911 answers this week

2,951 attorneys answering